Thursday, June 30, 2016

Will Victor fight him?

At Kings Road, Victor Andrews was challenged by his best friend James Anthony. But what's going on in his head?

Victor Andrews (@im_mreverything) does not get where James Anthony is coming from. But he realizes what's on the line when they battle July 29 at ‪#‎blackreign‬
My official statement:

I'm not sure what is going on with James Anthony and where all this animosity is coming from but I refuse to take this match against him. When we wrestled each other in January it was for the fun of competition between tag partners, brothers, family. But now I don't know what this match is about. I refuse to let some title to come between us. If I have to forfeit the match then so be it but I will not fight my brother. Hopefully this weekend James and I can talk things out and settle this the right way. If not then on July 29th I will show up and award James the match. Nothing comes before my family.

Did he get through to James? Or are things spiraling out of control?

No comments:

Post a Comment