Sunday, February 14, 2016

James Anthony has something to say

James Anthony is making it clear that he has no problems with DC Delaney other then standing in his way at Wrestlebowl IV on March 4.

"March 4th, I face the newcomer to the PWF locker room and Indy Circuit DC Delaney, I don't know much about you kid other then you are standing in my way of getting back on a winning streak and moving on to my new goals this year in PWF. My goal this year is to hold a singles championship either the Otani Openweight or PWF Universal Heavyweight Title, I hope you plan on bringing me a tough fight cause I plan to do whatever I have to do to walk out of Hubert NC with a W, I don't plan to take it easy on you cause your new I plan to give you 100% of everything I got. You did good with Veteran Jimmy Cicero last month but now u are stepping into the ring with someone who is a little more on your level, we both lost our matches last show so in just a few shorts weeks we will find out just who is gonna get back on the straight and narrow. Looking forward to our match and remember win, lose, or draw we will still be friends afterwards."

No comments:

Post a Comment