Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Timothy responds to Joseph Black

You see Joseph Black, you can spout all your "woe is me...I have nothing but my pain...I'm just a little black rain cloud” babble all you like.

Boo-tumbling-hoo. (See what I did there?)


The fact of the matter is? You were OFFERED a seat at the high table in ‘The M.E.Kingdom’ and you CHOSE to let your pride speak for you.


NOT. Sensational.


Given that most of your ‘hero's’ demise came from them also choosing pride over Reason (Pun intended) you too ended up losing your so called sun.
And truthfully speaking, William and Reggie wanted you in Militant Elite.

I didn't...... I still don't .


We have a precise balance of experience, aggression, and elegance. The LAST thing we need is a cloud raining on our parade.


So now that you're even LESS than a ronin you'd best stay out of Militant Elite...stay out of our way and OUT of our Affairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment