Wednesday, August 6, 2014

24 Hours Later: New Jr. Champion!!!



Less than 24 hours after losing the PWF Jr. heavyweight championship to Chris Cairo, American Tiger regained the title in a grueling match in Cicero, IL.



"I wanted to make excuses after losing to Cairo on Sunday night, but the truth is, he was the better man. I don't know if I discounted him or just was preparing for more battles with Corey Hollis, but I didn't prepare myself 100% of Cairo beat me fair and square. He taught me a lot in just two days and my hat is off to him. I hope that Chris Cairo comes down to North Carolina and the PWF Arena for his rematch." said the 8th champion. "I also dedicate this title win to my grandfather, who celebrated his 67th birthday today!"



Although Chris Cairo only held the PWF Jr. heavyweight title for one day, he proved to be a force to be reckon with and will be welcome in the PWF anytime.

Thank you to POWW Entertainment for allowing the PWF to have title defenses on their great events. It is partnerships with promotions like POWW, Brew City Wrestling, Shockwave, the NWA, and more that make regional pro-wrestling fun!

POWW Entertainment
August 4, 2014
Cicero, IL
423 fans

2. PWF Jr. heavyweight title, V1 defense: American Tiger beat Chris Cairo (c) in 10:49 after an Emerald Driver to become the 8th champion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment