Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Colby Corino wants to continue the history

Colby Corino and Joseph Black have a long history together. Now, they want to continue that history by having a no time limit, there must be a winner match at Black Reign. 


Colby Corino (@the.selfie.of.dorian.grey) has decided to as they say "raise the bar" for his match against the Otani Openweight Champion Joseph Black on July 29. Joe, I'm not a poet. I can't write a long manuscripts using symbolism and wordplay like you do. I'm a wrestler.
You've seen how much I've grown since we last stepped in the ring one on one. You were an intergal part of that growth. So you know that this match is going end just like the last one. Let's skip the stoppage, let's skip the "Five More Minutes" chants, and let's do this match the way it should've been originally; with no time limits, with nothing to stop us from seeing who is the better man. It's not about the Otani title right now, its about beating you, showing you and everyone else, and more importantly, myself, that I can overcome you. So on July 29th at Black Reign, me vs you, for the Otani Openweight Title, no time limit. The challenge is made. Be a true champion, a true man, and accept. ‪#‎blackreign‬ ‪#‎pwf‬ ‪#‎hubertnc‬‪#‎jacksonvillenc‬ ‪#‎familyfriendly‬ ‪#‎wrestlinglife‬

No comments:

Post a Comment