Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Anthony Jannazzo has a story

Last year I decided I wanted to be back in the game full time. I wasn't satisfied with 15 years in the business going nowhere. I worked harder than I ever had before to be in top shape. I made the decision to go to the ROH camp, I figured I had nothing to lose at 34 years old. I went, I think I did pretty well, and had some great feedback. One problem was I didn't know who I was. I was trying to be Big Vito (thank you), I was trying to be Little Guido, I was trying to be every Italian that's ever wrestled when all I had to be was me.

One thing came out of the ROH camp that led me here today. The man in the picture below believed in me. He gave me a shot. That man doesn't know this but the day that picture was taken I was there. I was a scrappy punk ass kid who was a few years into the business. I was an NWA Florida Tag Team Champion. I looked up to him. I watched his match that night eyes glued to the ring. I watched him on tv all the time. He was my favorite ECW guy.

Fast forward to today....I finally found myself....I know who I am. I'm The Big Slambino Anthony Jannazzo! And June 17th I step in the ring with that guy in the picture. One on one for MY Premier Wrestling Federation Universal Heavyweight Championship. I know it's going to be a fight but I also know I believe in myself and my abilities. I've been champion for a little over 5 months. I've defeated the likes of Jack Cicero, Asafi, and even CW Anderson. I have no plans of losing that title. At this point in my life and career you will have to kill me to take that title off me. I not only got my opportunity but I took it and ran with it. It doesn't end here though. June 17th is another step up the ladder for me after I defeat that man in the picture, Steve Corino! I may be 35 years old, 16 years wrestling, but I'm just getting started.... ‪#‎ExtremeSlambino‬

No comments:

Post a Comment