Thursday, May 12, 2016

Ref Sean Pittman let it be known

Ref Sean Pittman knows who his mystery partner is and he thinks he is walking into his tag team match on May 20th with all the cards.

I have kept quiet for a long time Emanuel Bodega. I was always taught that a referee was only to be heard in the ring and not seen, while keeping quiet outside of the ring. I try to abide by that, but you talk, and talk, and talk. Time is counting down to May 20th and our tag team match. I will do all my talking that night in that match, and hopefully go on to referee my 100th match in the finals of the 6 man tournament.

A lot of people have been asking me who my tag team partner is. I hear it when I go to the local grocery store, when I get a haircut, even when I go to work. Everyone will find out soon enough, because this will make an impact. Time is winding down Emanuel, May 20th is getting closer. So get your limo driver, Jonesy the Limo Driver, your secret service person, William Huckabee, and whoever else you have to bring, and be ready, because I will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment